Monday, March 7, 2011

WTF....Where is all the holo!?!?

Okay so I have heard that the China Glaze Tronica collection was a semi let down, and now I agree. It is nothing like the holo in the OMG collection :( I still think they are pretty, but just could have been sooo much more. Oh well. Well when I stopped at Sally's and saw them, I grabbed 4 and 2 of the new Finger Paints, mainly because the rings they came with were so freaking cute.

Here is what I got
L-R

Finger Paints Aren't You Glad-iolous?, ChG Gamer Glam, ChG High Def, ChG Hyper Haute, ChG Laser Lime & Finger Paints Chrysanthe-mum's the Word

and since I am so impatient some days, I wanted to try them all, so I did :)

Then trying oh so hard, I wanted to see the rainbow, and while it was slightly there, it was nothing like the OMG's. (maybe the sun was too bright, lol)

Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 comments:

Post a Comment