Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Glitter Gal Holos!!

Morning! Today I just wanted to show you some quick swatches of 3 new Glitter Gal polishes that I purchased off of Amazon. I'm a HUGE holo lover, and these are all just amazing! Each of these are 2 coats and no top coat :)

Lizard Belly 3D/Holo  - A VERY dark green holo, although I would just consider it black. I really only saw the green on my first coat.


















Green 3D/Holo - Umm......I guess sometimes I would get just the slightest hint of green, but the holo effect is AWESOME
















Light As A Feather 3D/Holo - Now this one I did do a base of Sinful Snow on Me white, I was afraid it was going to be too sheer. The holo doesn't pop as much as the others but it's still there and beautiful














Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 comments:

Post a Comment