Monday, February 13, 2012

I've Got a Heart On


Another Valentine's Day themed manicure! It was originally planned to be all 5 nails with a masked splatter design, but it just didn't look right, so I decided to change it up a bit. I loved how the thumbnail turned out, so I kept that splatter pattern, and changed the other nails. I had an idea a while back to do heart shaped leopard spots for Valentine's day, so I did that on the index finger, a varying thickness line-based heart for the middle finger, stitched hearts over glitter for the ring finger, and the way I draw hearts when I write them on paper. :)

I have to say, this manicure just reminded me how much I truly love the Milani one-coat glitters. I hear there are new ones coming out, and I WISH WISH WISH that they were sold in India. I need to get my hands on them! :)  I hope you like these hearty nails, there is one more Valentine's Day themed design tomorrow! :)


I used:

Thumb:

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear White On for the base, with Color Club Yum Gum, Nicole by OPI Redy to Runaway Love, American Apparel Port, and Milani one-coat glitter in Red Sparkle splattered over it. I masked off a heart before I splattered.

Index:

Color Club Yum Gum as a base, with Nicole by OPI Redy to Runaway Love for the hearts, outlined with American Apparel Hassid.

Middle:

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear White On for the base, with Nicole by OPI Redy to Runaway Love for the lines.

Ring:

Milani one-coat glitter in Red Sparkle for the base, with Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear White On and Color Club Yum Gum for the dotted heart lines.

Pinky:

American Apparel Port for the base, with Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear White On for the design.

Topped everything off with 2 coats of Seche Vite topcoat.



Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 comments:

Post a Comment