Thursday, February 9, 2012

Masala Valentine


Well, I've been in India for 2 and a half months, and honestly, it's about time I did a more Indian inspired nail design... this one actually came from the pattern of a sari that my friend Sheba wore the other day. I liked it so much, I knew that it'd be a fun Indian-themed Valentine's Day nail design! I kinda don't want to remove it, but I have a few more Valentine's nail designs in store for you in the next few days, so I'll have to!  Maybe tomorrow.... or the next day. Orrrrrr, maybe the day ofter that. We'll see.


So how are y'all doing? I think now that I finished watching all five seasons of Six Feet Under, I'll feel a little more motivated to do more designs and blog again. Truth be told though, in this country of color and patterns, I feel anything BUT inspired. I worry that I may have lost my mojo!  I kinda got burnt out with all the moving and working two jobs thing, and then took a break from blogging after I moved here. I worry that my skill level has gone down, but I suppose that's all the more reason to start kickin' these posts' asses, right?!

Anyway, on to the nails! :)


I used American Apparel Cotton as a base, with American Apparel Hassid for the black and Nicole by OPI Redy to Runaway Love for the red accent nail. Topped it all off with coats of Seche Vite top coat, as usual. :)  (can't get enough of that stuff!  I love it so much that I brought 4 bottles, as well as 2 professional size bottles, which equal 8 bottles each. :-D  I think I may have a problem.

Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 comments:

Post a Comment