Sunday, February 19, 2012

Naked Neon!


So this design was weird for me. I kept having to do a nail, then step away from it, then go back and redo it. I'm still not in love with the final result, and the camera definitely didn't pick up the neon of the orange, which is really disappointing, since it looks way brighter in person! The inspiration for this design actually came from my coworker Cyril's shirt. The shirt was striped, but the stripes on the button up part (would it still be called a placket if it is the entire front?) went on a diagonal, and I thought it looked cool, so I wanted to interpret it into a nail design.


I used Deborah Lippmann Naked as a base, with a neon orange Urban Outfitters polish that doesn't have a name label on my bottle. Topped it all off with 2 coats of Seche Vite topcoat. :)

Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 comments:

Post a Comment