Sunday, April 1, 2012

I Painted my Nails!


So after last post's rambling, I knew I had to make up for it with some cool nail art. One of the hardest things about doing my 365-day project was having to remove a design that I reallllly liked in order to paint another one each day. In addition to that, I was not allowed to repeat a design, so I coudn't redo some of my favorites unless it was done on my toes. So because of that, I decided to paint my nails in some of my favorite designs over the last coupla years!! (I hope you don't mind!)  I think I might do a series of these, just to get it out of my system. What do you think?



From left to right: La La La La La La La La La La Laaaa! Whats the Mod-der?, Between a Rockabilly and a Hard Place, Bacon is Great!, and iNails. :)

Hope you like them!!

:-D  April Fools!

Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 comments:

Post a Comment