Thursday, July 5, 2012

Instagram It.


So there is this wonderful, time-eating app that many of us have on our phones and post photos of things we find amusing and photo-worthy in our lives. This app is, of course, Instagram. I have fallen into it's clutches, and like quicksand, the more I try to leave, the further I get sucked in.


What's popular right now?!  


Woah, what language is that? 


Hey, that's pretty funny.


Nails!


Hmmm, interesting choice of filter. 


Ummmm, didn't really need to see that. 


Anyway, I digress... what I'm trying to say is that I'm now on Instagram... you can find me @thedailynail, and I expect all of you to follow me. Seriously, this isn't me joking. Does it look like I'm joking? OK, maybe I am, but if you think I'm cool, you should totally follow me on there. Oh, who am I trying to kid, of course you think I'm cool...right? Right?!  :-P (If not, just pretend. I'm fragile.)

I post stuff like sneak peeks of my nails, my pet monkey Homer (he's actually a rat terrier, not a monkey, but I say 'When in India...'), weird things I see, things that amuse me, and other odds and ends. No boob pics, promise. I'll do my best to keep it interesting, scout's honor. (I was a Brownie, so i can say that)

Anyway, to the point of this post and what you actually came here for... the nails. To commemorate my Instagram-ness, I did Instagram nails!!


I used:

Tan: American Apparel California Trooper
Tan Shading: American Apparel California Trooper mixed with Barielle Coco Bar
Brown: Barielle Coco Bar
Brown Shading: MAC Rich, Dark, Delicious
Brown Highlight: Deborah Lippmann Naked
Black: American Apparel Hassid
Teal: American Apparel Peacock
Pink: American Apparel Lipstick mixed with American Apparel Coney Island
Lens Highlight: American Apparel American Denim
Red: China Glaze Hey Sailor
Yellow: American Apparel Manila
Green: CND Green Scene
Blue: Ultra Pro Blue Blaze
Topcoat: 2 coats Seche Vite top coat

I totally posted a sneak peek of this design on my Instagram... it was like Leo Dicaprio was next to me in some crazy Inception shit. 

Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 comments:

Post a Comment