Sunday, August 19, 2012

Fly Me to the Moon


I've been wanting to do this Galaxy manicure fad since I first saw it forever ago—it's awesome, right? You know me though, I like to put my spin on things, so I've been thinking about how I go do just that.  I figured why not make a LITERAL half-moon mani?! I actually think I'm a little obsessed with this galaxy manicure thing, it's a wonder I held out until now. It's the best of both worlds- nerdy and pretty, with a bit of awesome thrown in for good measure! :D

So what do you think, did I up the nerd factor on this one, or should this design get lost in a black hole?




I used:

Black: American Apparel Hassid
Light Grey: butter LONDON Billy No Mates
Medium Grey: ORLY Mirror, Mirror
Dark Grey: Nubar Stronghold
Dark Teal: American Apparel Peacock
Turquoise: Zoya Robyn
Yellow: American Apparel Manila
Coral: China Glaze Life Preserver
White: Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear White On
Topcoat: Seche Vite

If you hate it, think of the bright side: instead of the moon, I could've painted Uranus. :-P


Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 comments:

Post a Comment