Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Galaxy Nails! Nail Art Tutorial


Ok, so I have no idea who started the AWESOME Galaxy nail trend, but I'd love to shake her/his star-covered hand! (EDIT: Apparently it was Nails by Asami, which is no longer a site?!) This nail design LOOKS hard, but it's so easy it's ridiculous- you really can't screw up. The best part is? BECAUSE it looks so difficult, your friends will marvel at your nail art talents, and strangers will incessantly compliment your damn fine nails. :-D (You may even get a comment or two like the one in my tutorial video! :-D)

You can paint plain galaxy nails, or you can add the 'half moon' like I did in my previous post! :D Snazzy!



Hey, baby. Are you a satellite? Because I looked at your nails and said "Hubble Hubble"

Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 comments:

Post a Comment