nails art
Home
Thursday, September 23, 2010
OMG!! Check out all these colors!!!
nhultmart
Duochrome
,
Nail Art
,
Prisms
,
Sally Hansen
,
Scotch Tape Manis
No comments
This seriously might be my fave mani to date! It's SH Prisms, Turquoise Opal
Oh and ignore the nick on my pinky :( Too lazy to fix.
Thanks for looking, hope everyone has a great day/night :P
Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
Tweet
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →
Related Posts:
Duochrome Nail Art Prisms Sally Hansen Scotch Tape Manis
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wikipedia
Search results
Popular Posts
Mummy's Curse?
As I've said before on here, I have always been fascinated to the point of obsession with ancient cultures and civilizations, with Egypt...
Gone too far
Okay, I want to start out by thanking everyone for your support in the picture incident. I have spoken with the blogger, and everything has ...
Man Glaze Lesbihonest
Good morning guys! Sorry, I've been MIA for the past few days. I've been so busy with work, and have been working extra long hours, ...
A Semi Holiday Patchwork Mani....
I decided to do a Holiday, yes with black, Patchwork mani. Well really only because these are the only colors I had in my purse one day duri...
Pop Culture Giveaway - Day 2 Results!
Well, Rafflecopter chose a winner, and it's Tyra N! Stay tuned for Day 3!! For those curious what inspired Day 2's nail art, here...
OPI DS Extravagance Funky French & a Gradual Mani
If you don't know by now, I LOVE my funky french manis, and black tips, lol. For this one, I wanted to use one of my all time fave polis...
OMG, thank you all...500 followers!!!
Okay, I am honestly soooo giddy right now. I cannot believe I actually hit 500 followers on here! To be honest, I never thought anyone would...
16 (+15 more) Candles
So yesterday was my birthday, and it was (despite turning a year older- 31, eek!!) awesome. Its the first time in a long time that I really ...
Right on Target!
Midnight in Las Vegas, 27°F, a long-sleeved t-shirt, hoodie, zippered fleece jacket, ankle-length 'bag lady' plaid jacket, hand-croc...
Feelin' Blue
Last night, after 2 1/2 years living in Vegas, I finally got to see Blue Man Group perform. Holy crap was it ever worth the wait- it was ama...
Powered by
Blogger
.
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
June (4)
May (2)
April (2)
March (2)
February (1)
January (3)
December (1)
October (1)
August (1)
July (1)
June (1)
May (1)
April (4)
March (5)
January (2)
November (1)
July (2)
March (2)
February (2)
January (1)
December (1)
November (3)
October (21)
September (15)
August (24)
July (23)
June (2)
May (10)
April (7)
March (21)
February (26)
January (11)
December (2)
November (1)
October (4)
September (5)
August (6)
July (7)
June (15)
May (26)
April (42)
March (44)
February (41)
January (59)
December (62)
November (69)
October (90)
September (70)
August (42)
July (32)
June (32)
May (9)
Copyright © 2013
nails art
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment