Thursday, February 23, 2012

Fair and Square


I'm not totally sure where this design came from in my brain, but here it is. I originally set out to do a very different design, but I'll definitely need more practice before I can pull that one off, it's a tad too intricate.

Despite not knowing what inspired this design, I really like how it turned out, like extreme closeup pixellated lines of color.  Sorry this post is a bit on the short side, I spent much of my night composing a post on my other blog, Just Another Day in India.


I used Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in White On as a base, with:

Thumb: MAC Rich, Dark, Delicious for the darker brown, and MAC Rich, Dark, Delicious mixed with American Apparel Cotton for the lighter brown.

Index: RBL No More War for the darker green, and RBL No More War mixed with American Apparel Cotton for the lighter green.

Middle: American Apparel Peacock for the darker teal, and American Apparel Peacock mixed with American Apparel Cotton for the lighter teal.

Ring: American Apparel Port for the darker red, and American Apparel Port mixed with American Apparel Cotton for the pink.

Pinky: Finger Paints Cordur-Orange for the darker orange, and Finger Paints Cordur-Orange mixed with American Apparel Cotton for the lighter orange. 

Topped all nails off with 2 coats of Seche Vite topcoat.

Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 comments:

Post a Comment