Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Which Way?


I love tessellations. (an area covered by repeated use of a single shape, without gaps or overlapping) They're awesome. They're a pain in the ass to paint on a nail though. :-D These took a couple of redos. I think they turned out pretty awesome though, if I do say so myself. (at least I am happy with how they turned out!) I used one of the China Glaze Tronica collection holos, but it wasn't nearly as holo as I had hoped.. :-/  I bought them all when they came out, but I'm just trying 'em out now, I'm a little behind.

So which arrows do you see first? The blue ones? The black ones? For me, it depends on which nail I look at.

Tonight I made the best dinner, Chicken Tacos!  I made the tortillas from scratch, made my own sour cream (it's impossible to find in India), steamed rice with fresh corn, added seasoned chicken and cheddar.   SOOOO good.


I used China Glaze High Def as a base, with American Apparel Hassid for the black. Topped it all off with 2 coats of Seche Vite topcoat.

Ever see the arrow in the FedEx logo?  No? Look between the E and the x.  Now you'll never be able to NOT see it. 



Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 comments:

Post a Comment