Thursday, April 10, 2014

This Isn't Real…

Nothing to Disclose


Two words— Theo. James. Not the only reason to go see Divergent, but definitely the most aesthetically pleasing one. :-D Yum. I'm not ashamed, I totally went and saw this the first night it was in theaters, and even painted my friend Nikki's nails in the theater with the Divergent nail polish set from Sephora. The movie isn't one of award-winning cinema, but it's fairly decent for what it is. Decent enough that I went to see it a second time, though that was probably due more to the extremely handsome male lead than the plot line. I did this nail art for the second viewing of the movie, it's the bird tattoo that Tris gets on her collarbone.

This Isn't Real nail art, divergent, birds, Tris

This Isn't Real nail art, divergent, birds, Tris


I used:

Nude: Deborah Lippmann Naked
Black: American Apparel Hassid

Basecoat: Formula X basecoat
Topcoat: Seche Vite topcoat

Have you seen the Divergent movie? What did you think? And let's talk Theo James (aka Four)...I'd love to read your thoughts in the comments below! :D


Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 comments:

Post a Comment